Wordhoard helps people communicate well about subjects that shape the lives of communities.
- We provide tourism development services, from research and training to mentoring and copywriting, for a wide range of tourism businesses and organisations.
- We also specialise in editing academic research in the fields of peace studies, conflict resolution, and international relations.
Tourism Consultancy Services
Tourism has the potential to empower communities across Ireland and drive their recovery, if it is designed and developed responsibly and imaginatively.
- We provide support for destination development at a variety of levels from community level upwards.
- We offer research services to facilitate the emergence of new concepts and ideas that can energise tourism activity.
- We devise and deliver tailored training and mentoring supports for local groups and national organisations.
Current clients include Fáilte Ireland, The Sheep’s Head and Bantry Tourism Co-operative, and the West Cork islands.
Copywriting & Editing Services
Good copywriting can help you to get your message across to all kinds of audiences!
For tourism businesses, it is vital to win over the hearts of potential visitors. We research, write and edit a wide range of document types for commercial organisations that work in tourism and other areas.
Meanwhile, academics need to communicate effectively with other scholars, aid agencies, and international organisations. Wordhoard edits academic books, journals, and other manuscripts with careful attention to clarity of argument, as well as spelling and grammar issues, for clients including the Centre for Trust, Peace and Social Relations at Coventry University.
To find out how Wordhoard can help you, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Siobhán on +353 (0)86 303 0991.