Wordhoard helps businesses and communities to understand, communicate, and connect with audiences across Ireland and worldwide
Research, Strategy Development, Training & Mentoring
- We provide services from research and strategy development to training and mentoring for a wide range of tourism- and retail-focused businesses and organisations, from national bodies to micro-businesses.
- We turn our (or your!) research and strategy into compelling material that engages audiences and prompts them to act – whether they implement your strategy, visit your destination, or make an online purchase is up to you.
- We also specialise in editing academic research in the fields of peace studies, conflict resolution, and international relations.
Tourism Consultancy Services
Tourism has the potential to empower communities across Ireland and drive their recovery, if it is designed and developed responsibly and imaginatively.
- We provide support for destination development from community level upwards.
- We offer research services to facilitate the emergence of new concepts and ideas that can energise tourism activity.
- We also devise and deliver tailored training and mentoring supports for local groups and national organisations.
Clients include Fáilte Ireland, the Irish Heritage Trust, The Sheep’s Head and Bantry Tourism Co-operative, and the West Cork islands.
Copywriting & Editing Services
Good copywriting can help you to get your message across to all kinds of audiences!
For tourism businesses, it is vital to win over the hearts of potential visitors. For retail operators, it takes a lot to stand out from the crowd and make a connection that generates loyalty as well as an initial sale.
We write and edit all kinds of customer- and industry-facing print, digital, business to business, and business to consumer copy for a wide range of SMEs and organisations.
Retail and tourism SMEs need to know how to communicate in their own authentic voices, while also meeting the demand for search engine optimisation. When the money isn’t there to hire in help on a daily basis, or when you’re working all out to get back on a stable footing after Covid disruptions, responsibility for good communication often falls back on you.
That’s why our goal is to help you use your own voice and the right tools to communicate well across all the channels available to you, informed and empowered by our training and mentoring supports.
We know that academics have specific requirements when it comes to editing and copywriting.
They need to communicate complex ideas effectively to other scholars, aid agencies, and international organisations, while also conforming to the conventions of academic discourse.
Wordhoard edits academic books, journals, and other manuscripts with careful attention to clarity of argument, as well as spelling and grammar issues, for clients including the Centre for Trust, Peace and Social Relations at Coventry University (UK), Rift Valley Institute (Kenya), and academics working in the field of international relations worldwide.
To find out how Wordhoard can help you, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Siobhán on +353 (0)86 303 0991.