We help people in sectors including tourism, community development, and international relations to clarify their messaging and drive meaningful change.
Research & Strategy Development
- We provide research and strategy development services for a wide range of tourism, corporate, community, and retail-focused businesses and organisations, from national bodies to micro-businesses.
- We turn our (or your) research and strategy into compelling material that engages audiences and prompts them to act.
- To help broadcast your findings and plans, we copywrite, edit, and proofread business strategies and action plans for local, regional, and national organisations in the public and private sectors.
Training & Mentoring
We provide training through workshops and one-to-one mentoring supports for SMEs, business clusters, and communities that are looking to develop effective strategies to support growth, effectiveness, and impact.
Our training and mentoring supports which can be tailored to your needs focus on strategy development, visitor experiences, and communication strategies.
Tourism Consultancy & Destination Development
Tourism has the potential to empower communities across Ireland and drive their recovery if it is designed and developed responsibly and imaginatively.
- We provide tourism strategy development supports from community level upwards.
- We offer research services to facilitate the emergence of new concepts and ideas that can energise tourism businesses.
- We also devise and deliver tailored training and mentoring supports for local groups and national organisations.
Clients include Fáilte Ireland, the Irish Heritage Trust, The Sheep’s Head and Bantry Tourism Co-operative, and the West Cork islands.
Copywriting & Editing Services
Good copywriting can help you to get your message across to all kinds of audiences.
We write and edit all kinds of customer- and industry-facing print, digital, business-to-business, and business-to-consumer copy for a wide range of SMEs and organisations.
Corporate Editing and Copywriting
We will work with you and your team on documents including business strategies and action plans to hone your message, helping you to create professional and persuasive documents and meet tight deadlines.
Our personalised business writing skills training is designed to refresh and add to your writing skills so you can communicate confidently and produce the impact you want.
We know that academics have specific requirements when it comes to editing and proofreading.
They need to communicate complex ideas effectively to other scholars, aid agencies, and international organisations, while also conforming to the conventions of academic discourse.
Wordhoard edits academic books, journals, and other manuscripts with careful attention to clarity of argument, as well as spelling and grammar issues, for clients including the Centre for Trust, Peace and Social Relations at Coventry University (UK), Rift Valley Institute (Kenya), and academics working in the field of international relations worldwide.
We specialise in editing academic research in the fields of peace studies, conflict resolution, and international relations, but we also edit academic research in a wide range of other disciplines.
To find out how Wordhoard can help you, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Siobhán on +353 (0)86 303 0991.