We edit and proofread research papers, journal articles, book manuscripts, and dissertations across a wide range of academic disciplines for postgraduates, as well as early career and established researchers.
All of our academic services are provided with careful attention to the ethical issues involved in helping people to produce original and authentic academic work. The aim is to help you articulate important research findings clearly and effectively to others in your academic discipline and a wider audience.
We specialise in editing research in international relations and literary studies. Particularly sensitive topics are often referred to us because of the care we take to preserve the integrity of each piece of original research.
Second-language editing is another specialist area. We support clients across the world who want help with the fluency of their academic writing.
Do get in touch if Wordhoard’s academic editing service sounds like a good fit for your project.
Siobhán is an exceptional professional with attention to detail and deep understanding of the importance of nuance and tone in writing. She has been instrumental in developing winning research funding applications and high quality published outputs, and can turn complex ideas into concise, well-written text without losing the essential meanings. My academic colleagues who work with Siobhán are consistently impressed with her intellectual engagement with the subject matter as well as her speed of turnaround and ability to meet tight deadlines.
Thea Gibbs (Centre for Trust, Peace and Social Relations, Coventry University)
Sample copyediting projects include:
- Mahmoud Soliman, Resource Mobilization in Palestinian Nonviolent Campaigns (ICNC Press: 2022)
- Aroussi, S., Jakala, M, Badurdeen, F.A. and Verhoest, X. Body Maps of Resistance: Understanding everyday resistance to violent extremism in Kenya (University of Leeds: 2020). https://doi.org/10.5518/100/50
- Irish Review – The Hunger Strikes Reconsidered (Cork University Press: 2020)
- Ozerdem, A., Thiessen, C. and Qassoum, M. (eds), Conflict Transformation and the Palestinians (Routledge: 2017)
- Aroussi, S. (ed.), Rethinking National Action Plans on Women, Peace and Security, NATO Science for Peace and Security series (IOS Press: 2017)
- Journal of Conflict Transformation and Security (2015–2020) [Journal moved to new institution]
- Chapsos, I. and Kitchen, C. (eds.) Strengthening Maritime Security Through Cooperation, NATO Science for Peace and Security series (IOS Press: 2015)
Get a quotation
Tell us more about your research project, and we will supply you with a quotation for our editing and proofreading services. We offer flexible payment plans for postgraduate students.