Wordhoard provides editing and proofreading services to professionals across organisations from small businesses to national organisations.
Copyediting and proofreading are processes that ensure your message is clear to the widest possible audience and creates the impact you’re hoping for.
Editing and Proofreading Business Strategies
Editing strategies and and action plans brings clarity to your message and ensures your documents strike a professional and accessible tone. We work with public and private organisations across Ireland right through the process of drafting, refining, and finalising plans.
- Work directly with your team to deliver projects to tight deadlines.
- Help you navigate the needs and sensitivities of your various stakeholders.
- Create strategies and plans that work well for internal and external audiences, including clients and funders.
- Work with an existing draft to refine, restructure, or shorten your document.
- Create a draft, tailored to your needs, from a set of documents created by your team and/or consultants.
Recent projects include LEADER strategies and high-profile plans for regional and representative bodies with diverse audiences.
Wordhoard also provides copywriting services for public and private organisations, universities, and tourism organisations.
Our copywriting, editing, and proofreading projects include national and regional strategy documents, international funding applications, and guides which seek to bridge the gap between subject specialists and more general audiences.
To find out how we can help with your project, please fill in Wordhoard’s client agreement form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Academic Editing Services
We also edit and proofread journal articles, book manuscripts, and dissertations across a wide range of academic disciplines for postgraduates, as well as early career and established researchers.
Do get in touch if Wordhoard sounds like a good fit for your project.