If we do our work well, we help you to do things for yourself.
We give you insights, we suggest strategies, and we support you through the early stages of implementing those research-based strategies. But our main goal is for you to be able to progress as independently as possible after that point.
We work directly with tourism and retail clients. We also provide training on behalf of agencies including Fáilte Ireland and LEOs, delivering workshops and one-to-one mentoring supports to SMEs, business clusters, and communities that are looking to develop and achieve growth.
We provide ongoing supports on a tapered basis on occasion, but we know our work is done well when we get to watch as you work away for yourself and click ‘like’ on the signs of your success.
The training and mentoring supports we provide are often delivered on a confidential basis, but sample engagements include:
- “Activating the Dublin Coastal Villages Plan” (Online, March 2021)
- “Activating the Vikings” (Waterford, December 2019)
- “Craft Visitor Experience Development Workshop” (Cavan, November 2019)
- Remote mentoring to develop events for Taste the Island (June-September 2019)
- “Ways to Maximise Tourism Around Norman Heritage Sites” (Wexford, March 2019)
- “Developing Craft Tourism – Global & Local Perspectives for Creative Producers” (Laois, October 2018)
Our training and mentoring is taking place online at the moment, due to the pandemic, but we usually provide hands-on support and training workshops on a regular basis too.
Wordhoard’s training and mentoring supports cover a wide range of topics and skills, which include: visitor experience development, business idea development, marketing to domestic and international audiences, website optimisation, and more.
To find out how we can help you, use our contact form to get in touch!